Welcome to OptView.
DataGarden and Active Threat Solutions have partnered to offer a full-enterprise solution that can significantly mitigate the COVID-19 risks to your organization and provide a comprehensive documentation package that demonstrates your compliance with applicable CDC and FDA guidelines.
As we integrate back into society, open our restaurants, schools, and businesses it is vitally important we follow recommendations of the CDC for the safety of our patrons and staff while keeping in mind our mandated responsibility to provide a safe working environment for our staff.
The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and FDA recommend monitoring employee health daily by several methods including monitoring attendance and taking temperatures.
Combined with full integration into your organizations, access control, time keeping software OptView is unlike any other solution on the market.
“The Coming Tsunami of Employment-Related COVID-19 Litigation”
- New York Law Journal
According to the New York Law Journal, there has been an initial wave of litigation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic against employers.
The NYLJ states employers should pay attention to their obligations to protect employees from exposure to COVID-19.
Trusted Pioneers. Trusted Engineering.
DataGarden Inc. A West Virginia Company, has pioneered safety and security solutions for some of the biggest cruise ship lines in the world, Veteran's Affairs Hospital systems, and even supported security efforts during the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver, British Colombia. DataGarden solutions have been vetted by the United States Customs and Border Patrol and are currently aiding in customs protection in the United States.
Trust your temperature screenings.
Studies have determined the only reliable way to obtain a non-contact temperature reading is via the inner canthus of the eye.
Using industry leading facial recognition algorithms and state of the art VOx (Vanadium Oxide) 160x120 microbolometers OptView delivers:
- Rapid facial recognition and inner canthus detection.
- Crystal clear resolution and temperature reading.
- Accurate subject identification and temperature in less than 2 seconds.
World Class Reporting.
Protect your Employees and Organization.
Safeguarding against litigation while monitoring for symptoms.
The reporting and notifications afforded to your organization are what make OptView a solution like no other. Automatically receive SMS messaging or email notifications alerting you to:
- Employees who have bypassed screening.
- High temperature alerts.
- Reminder notifications to employees to report for screening.
- Group Scheduling alerts for Hospitality, food service, housekeeping, students, staff, etc.
Other available reports include:
- Searchable lists of date/time, person, temperature and location.
- Searchable personal temperature profiles.
- Contact tracing reports.
- Time and attendance reporting.
- High Temperature Reporting.
- Trending alerts to management.
- Documented delivery of notification.
- Notification policies.
- Identifiable alert notifications.
- Alert incident history and reason for cancellation / clearing.
- Group scheduling notifications.
- Management notification for failed or missed screenings.
To date, we have not seen a access control or time keeping platform we have not been able to integrate with OptView.
This functionality allows you to streamline some of your organizations most vital functions. Ultimately improving the ever present margin for error, cumbersome scheduling of employees, and inaccuracy of forehead thermal readings.
OptView integrates with most existing systems such as:
- Access control systems (turnstiles, fare collections, magnetic door locks, vestibules, etc).
- Attendance and time keeping (clock in / out).
- Blacklist functionality.